Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much time does it take for an order to arrive?
Usually it takes 1-3 business days in all major cities of India, for Tier II/Tier III towns it takes 3-5 business days, for rest of the India it usually takes 7-10 business days.
2. What are the delivery charges to my location?
We charge nominal fee of Rs 60 for orders less than Rs 499.
3. My order has failed but my money has been debited from my account. Now what should I do?
Please e-mail us on [email protected] with your purchased order number or PayU/EBS transaction ID. We will immediately process the order so that you get your product as soon as possible.
4. How can I Track my order status?
You will receive the mail regarding your shipment details and tracking id will be provided along with the tracking URL of the courier service. Also you may visit order history page to see tracking details of your order. Click here for Order History.
5. How can I cancel or change my order?
Just drop an email to [email protected] with reference number of your purchase order. In case we have not shipped it yet, we will cancel your order, else you will have to send it back to us and we will offer you a refund or exchange.
6. Does Oreokart provide cash on delivery in my city?
Cash on Delivery is not currently available on our website.We accept only prepaid orders.
7. Do you accepts returns?
Yes, we have a 7 days ( from the date of delivery ) returns policy on all products except below categories due to hygiene issues eg. lingerie, swimwear, costmetics etc. For details please go through the refund policy here: https://www.oreokart.com/cancellation-and-returns/
8. I have paid via cash on delivery, how will I get refund?
Cash on Delivery is not currently available on our website
9. I have paid via netbanking/debit/credit card, how will I get refund?
We shall be refunding money back into the same account via which you had paid for your purchase on Oreokart.